Prospective authors are invited to submit papers of no more than eight (8) pages in IEEE conference format, including results, figures and references. Please use the IEEE Conference template in A4 size.
For paper submissions, please click here
The submission deadline is:
19 May 2014. The submission deadline is extended to: 31 May 2014 9 June 2014.
For additional information, please contact the UKCI2014 Organising Committee by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Camera-Ready Paper Submission Procedure
Camera-Ready Paper Submission and Registration deadline is 11 August 2014.
The final version of all accepted papers must be in IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF format and the IEEE Copyright form must be completed and signed by the corresponding author, and sent to email@example.com.
Please follow ALL steps below (and also available in PDF here) for a successful submission of the camera-ready paper and registration with UKCI2014:
1. Paper Content: please address consistently the reviewers comments (sent to corresponding authors with the acceptance message on the 10th July) for your paper camera-ready version. Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
2. Paper Format: please prepare your manuscript for final camera-ready submission following the IEEE conference A4 format guidelines available from IEEE Conference template in A4 size. Long papers are limited to eight (8) pages in length; short papers are limited to 6 pages. Up to 2 extra pages are allowed if a non-student registration fee is paid at the time of registration.
3. IEEE Copyright Form: For each accepted paper the IEEE Copyright form (available from http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/copyrightmain.html) must be completed and signed. Please send a scanned copy of the completed and signed IEEE copyright form in a single PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning in the subject your paper registration number.
4. IEEE Copyright notice: Add the following copyright clearance notice to the bottom of the first page of your source paper:
- for all papers the copyright notice is:
978-1-4799-5538-1/14/$31.00 ©2014 IEEE
with the exception of the following:
- for papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is:
U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- for papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-4799-5538-1/14/$31.00 ©2014 Crown
5. IEEE Xplore PDF compliant format validation: The final version of all accepted papers must be in IEEE Xplore compliant PDF files. Instructions to create/validate the camera-ready file for IEEE PDF Express Compliance format are provided below:
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site http://www.pdf-express.org/
First-time users should do the following:
- Select New Users - Click Here link;
- Enter the following: 34426X for Conference ID, your email address, a password;
- Continue to enter information as prompted. An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
6. Camera-ready Paper Submission: when you have finalized all steps above, have got the IEEE Xplore PDF compliant file and are ready to submit it, please use the Easychair system Update function to submit your final camera-ready version. All revised papers must be submitted by 11 August 2014 or you will miss the publication in the workshop proceedings.
7. Registration: you can find the registration information at http://www.computing.brad.ac.uk/ukci2014/registration.php
Each accepted paper will be published in the conference proceedings iff final camera-ready version submission is accompanied by the payment of at least one author registration.
You are strongly encouraged to use the Early Registration facility already available to avoid late registration fees and missing paper publication in IEEE proceedings (see http://www.computing.brad.ac.uk/ukci2014/registration.php).
Each accepted paper must be presented by one of the authors at the workshop. One author registration will cover the publication of up to two accepted papers as applicable. The deadline for author registrations is 11 August 2014 via workshop online registration site (http://www.computing.brad.ac.uk/ukci2014/registration.php).
Note: For student registrations, a scanned copy of a certificate showing your current student status signed by the Head of Department or his representative from your university must be sent to the organizers by email to email@example.com with the subject 'UKCI2014 Student Registration ' followed by the paper ID.
8. Presentation: each paper presentation will be allocated a 20 minute slot as detailed in the Workshop Programme to be published by the 1st September 2014 at http://www.computing.brad.ac.uk/ukci2014/programme.php
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further details if necessary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning in the subject your paper registration number. Thank you for participating in the exciting annual UK Workshop in Computational Intelligence. We look forward to welcoming you in Bradford.