Registration & Accommodation
Author Registration Fees
- Early Student Registration Fee (GBP 200.00) due: 11 August 2014
- Book Student Registration On-line
- Early Non-Student Registration Fee (GBP 250.00) due: 11 August 2014
- Book Non-Student Registration On-line
- Non-Author Attendance Fees (various options, it does not include the proceedings package)
- Book Non-Author Attendance On-line
Each accepted paper will be published in the conference proceedings only if the final camera-ready version is accompanied by the payment of at least one registration from the authors. Each accepted paper must be presented by one of the authors at the workshop. One registration will cover the publication of up to two accepted papers. Papers are limited to eight (8) pages in length. Up to 2 extra pages are allowed if a non-student registration fee is paid at the time of registration.
Note: For student registrations, a scanned copy of a certificate showing your current student status signed by the Head of Department from your university must be sent to the organisers by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'UKCI2014 Student Registration' followed by the paper ID.
Where To Stay
We have a number of hotels available, please book your hotel at discounted prices by visiting https://resweb.passkey.com/go/UKCI2014. All the hotels listed through the link above are within walking distance of both the workshop venue and associated social events.